CBAA Services Endorses BankSmart as a Preferred Provider of Vendor Evaluation & Negotiation Services
CBAA Services | 10-Dec-2009
By The Community Bankers Association of Alabama
The Community Bankers Association of Alabama (CBAA) has announced its endorsement of BankSmart, a firm specializing in bank operations and project management solutions. Through this relationship, CBAA’s members can take advantage of BankSmart Vendor Evaluation & Negotiation services and their unique SmartKitsm project management solutions. What makes BankSmart different? The company was founded by bankers and the sole objective is to assist financial institutions with significant functional projects with the purpose of creating efficiencies while saving the bank money!
“BankSmart's innovative services will provide our banks with effective solutions for operations, management, vendor evaluation and negotiation,” said Hayes Parnell, chairman of CBAA Services and president and CEO of Covenant Bank in Leeds.
Please download the full article below.
More News & Stories
- 4 First Community Financial Partners units to combine more>>
- BankSmart client Katahdin Trust Company Selects Fiserv more>>
- CBAA Banking Traditions - Vendor Negotiations more>>
- CBAA Services Endorses BankSmart as a Preferred Provider of Vendor Evaluation & Negotiation Services more>>
- Central Valley Community Bancorp acquiring Visalia Community Bank more>>
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia endorses BankSmart more>>
- Connecticut-based SI Financial buying Rhode Island-based Newport Bancorp in $61.3M deal more>>
- It's Time For Improved Efficiency And Reduced Operating Costs! more>>
- S.Y. Bancorp acquiring Kentucky-based Bancorp Inc. for $19.9M more>>
- Seven Steps to Effective Vendor Evaluations more>>
- Union Bank & Trust to buy NC branch from Yadkin Valley Financial more>>